Thursday, April 1, 2010

the black cloud kept coming

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i tried to cheer myself up.. but something and someone kept coming in and messed it up.. just now, the biggest cloud visited me.. though i managed to shoo it away this time, same like all the other time, he just won't dissappear.. i just don't know what he wanted from me.. u got ur life, now pls let me continue with my life..


Lijo, i've tried ur trick but it didn't happen.. any other useful tips? pls?

tot that i'm already over it, but.........

2 comments:

daisy.allie said...

owh~

be strong ya gurl..

its either men are clueless or they are just selfish.. either one, we must be stronger than them..

hang in there ya~

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

thanks dear..
i'll be strong..

cuma tertanya2 knapa dia still nk ggu even when his wife is already sarat..haish..men..xphm betol..