Saturday, November 20, 2010

The L word


what love is
can one show me
for I know not what it is



love
was said to be warm
but I
first knew of love
felt no warmth
just sheer cold
which chilled me to the bone
without my knowing



love
was said to be of trust
but I
first tried to trust
was then broken
into shredded pieces
which would never heal
only time could tell



now I
somehow find that
I truly believe in love
not of the one upon me
but to the love encircling me




I do feel warmth
I do feel trust
that is all that I require
for I don’t believe
that mine have warmth or trust




10 comments:

Cik Benang said...

keji la, i dah komen tadi, error puloks!

anyway, apa i ckp tadi eh?
Oh ye,
"love can do so many splendid things! It make you hear a symphony, but like a drug it fools you everytime" (Clarkson, 200-something).

I'm so in love! *tetiber

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

keji tol tenet connection u..chett..

yup.. everytime, but then, why cant we just quit?mmg xmakan saman kan?hmm

nway, love ur quote..

alif zai mim ra said...

eh, kamu jatuh cinta kah?

ni sajak kamu kah? menarik! lama dah saya tak bersajak..

ada van de kamp said...

never say never be healed. what will happen tomorrow? we know not...
xoxo~

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

azmar

jatuh tapi dah bangun semula..dan harap takkan jatuh lagi ^____^

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

ada

yup, we'll never know..so, be prepared..pasang pintu besi kuat2..

Shuhada Shah said...

Cinta
jangan d letak ditempat salah
=)

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

cinta patutnya dikunci kuat2 dalam hati..jangan biarkan ia lepas..

daisy.allie said...

napa tak da update baru?
dah nak sebulan tunggu~

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

hahhahaha..bz la darl..


nnt i wat story baru..tunggu yek..hehe