Saturday, January 15, 2011

personality

got this thingy from Mr Swift. cam best je. thought that i'd like to that myself. so, here goes. bold up the sentences that suits you. and for my case, i've pinked it. LOL.


My personality:
I’m loud.
I’m obnoxious.
I’m sarcastic.
I’m cocky.
I cry easily.
I have bad temper.
For the most part I don’t like people.
I’m easy to get along with.
I have more enemies than friends.
I’ve smoked.
I’ve smoked weed.
I drink coffee.
I clean my room daily.
PS~ kebanyakan attitude aku lebih kepada hard@negative. kalo bubuh list baek2 kompem xde yang aku pinked..

My appearance:
I wear makeup.
I wear a piece of jewellery at all times.
I wear contacts.
I wear glasses.
I have braces.
I change my hair colour often.
I straighten my hair often.
I have a piercing.
I have small feet.
PS~ keeping myself under the radar. no need for makeup la kan

Relationships:
I’m in a relationship now.
I'm single.
I’m crushin’.
I’ve missed an ex before.
An ex has physically abused me at least once.
I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
I’ve been in love more than two times.
I believe in love at first sight.
I believe lust is more important than love.
PS~ awfully bad in love life. not interested in another experiment.

Friendships:
I have a best friend.
I have at least ten friends.
I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
I’ve beaten up a friend.
I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
I can trust at least five people with my life.
PS~kinda good in making friends. but i', not sure that i'm good in keeping friends.

Experiences:
I’ve been on a plane.
I’ve been on a train
Someone close to me has died.
I’ve taken a taxi.
I’ve taken a city bus.
I’ve taken a school bus.
I’ve gone bungee jumping.
I’ve made a speech.
I’ve been in some sort of club.
I’ve won an award.
I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
I’ve been in a physical fight.
PS~ teringin cuba semua aktiviti lasak yg wujud kat dunia nih. i wanna be able to say "Been there, Done that"

Music:
I listen to R&B.
I listen to country.
I listen to pop.
I listen to techno.
I listen to rock.
I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
I hate the radio.
I download music.
I buy CD’s.
PS~ rock is ultimately good in releasing the tension i have inside.

Television:
I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
I watch soap operas daily.
I’m in love with Days Of Our Lives.
I've seen and liked the O.C.
I've seen and liked One Tree Hill.
I've seen and liked Popular.
I've seen and liked 24.
I’ve seen and liked CSI
.I've seen and liked Everwood.
PS~ am a Hallmark girl (baca = cerita2 femli). suka jugak siasatan2. tapi kalo tengok lama2, busan gak weh..i need outdoor too..

Hair:
I've been brown.
I’ve had streaks.
I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
I’ve been blonde.
I’ve had black.
I’ve been red.
I've been light brown.
I’ve been medium brown.
I’ve been blue/green.
I’ve had my hair thinned.
I use conditioner.
I’ve used silk therapy.
I’ve used hot oil treatments.
I’ve curled my hair.
I’ve straightened my hair.
I’ve braided my hair.
PS~ have done nothing to my hair. dari kecik smpe besar, tu lah gayanya..

School:
I’ve yelled at a teacher.
I’ve been suspended.
I’ve had an in-school suspension.
I’ve been sent to the principal’s office.
I’ve walked out of class.
I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
I’ve failed Art.
I’ve failed P.E.
I’ve failed math.
I’ve failed science.
I’ve failed another class.
A teacher has called my parents
PS~aku amat low profile kat skulah dulu..kinda nerd but kinda taiko too..but all was done in the background, hiding from the radar.


tagging everybody else to do this thing..simple je. just copy and bold anything u want..

11 comments:

PinQib said...

smoked?? smoking ker??

wana apa kontek kamu??
hehehe

|I love BADANG|Siapa RAGAD WALEED AL KURDI? |

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

smoked..penah try sekali.dlu waktu tengah bakar sampah, pastu kne tiup api tu sbb xnk idup..haaa..cmtu la rasanya isap rokok..

Mr. Swift said...

Huish plane?
jeles ni. :p

Thanks for playing!

Cik Benang said...

walau tak kena suruh, nak buat jugoks. :P

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

Mr Swift
pelan2 la..umo 24 baru stat nek plane..waktu blaja dulu mana penah naek..ilek yek..kang naek la tuh..

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

CB
aih, kan suma yang baca disuruh buat..hmmm..meh nak otter post bagi suma wat jugak..

Un Phat Lee said...

pernah gi bunjee jumping...giler style...

ZaliHazali said...

wahhh menarik2...aku pun nak buat jga la duck (jika aku rajin)

aku ingat nak buat 2010 yang indah...

alif zai mim ra said...

i wear glasses. :P

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

PhatLee
huwahhhhh..penah ke?bestnya?jantung xluruh ke?

majisyen
buat ah..lama gila xdtg umah aku..pekes?

azmar
me too!! sep sket!!

alif zai mim ra said...

yeah! gimme pie! :P