Tuesday, February 1, 2011

beware of PSYCHO




Last night I went psyco. Felt like crying over nothing. Have you ever felt that way?

Maybe I’m a bit sad, plus I saw my Old Boss last evening. Haiyyah.. when I was working under him, I’ve did so many things that I shouldn’t. Rebel. But then, when time like this, I kinda missed him. He’s a definite father figure. Boss, I love you. Hope that good things will eventually come your way. Aminnn.

Tried to call Mama, but she was buzy with her work. Called my sis, but she didn’t answer. Felt ultimately lonely. 



Then I accidently hurt my finger. The tears came down like waterfall. After finished crying (mata dah macam goldfish) everything was better.

PS ~ ini adalah entri merapu.. saja nak tulis kat sini..

6 comments:

daisy.allie said...

hari menanges sedunia~

i criedd a lot too

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

tu la kan, babe..

xpe..dah..jgn banjir2..

Cik Benang said...

u ols... are you OK?
Jom ikut CB pi Perhentian bulan 3 ni ngan Sham.

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

u ols..nape awl sgt..huhuu..mo join..mo join..huhuh..tp cuti limited..[cuak dgn peruntukan cuti yg amat sikit]

alif zai mim ra said...

wuwu~~

sabar ye, cik duckness.

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

yup..tgh sabar la nih..