Thursday, March 31, 2011

blast from the past


Reminiscing the past makes me swoon.  





Back then, I AM ME. The cool me, the happy me, the fun-loving me, the down-to-earth me, the not-caring-much-about-what-people-think me. And the times spent were all worth it. Miss the old days so much. Miss the guys there too.








And now, I’M NOT ME anymore. People change with time.  Yes, I know. But when I look at me now, I can barely recognize the other person staring back at me and it doesn’t please me at all.





I’m missing my inner me. And I need to find her again. 


7 comments:

alif zai mim ra said...

insyaAllah, u'll find ur way. :)
take ur time ya. muhasabah diri. p date dgn DIA tau. DIA rindu kamu tu. em..j saya pun rindu jugak..

Cik Benang said...

u just like betty u ols.
everybody is changing.
tapi yg penting, perubahan tu biarlah supaya makin meletops n jelita; luar dan dalam.

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

azmar
thanks dear..akan date dgn DIA lebih kerap..mau erat2.. *wink.


CB
me? betty?
mama used to say that i do look like betty too..hahhaha..nmpknya kena terima kenyataan nih..hihihihi

Alice Capulet said...

sometimes, changes are good for us.
Sometimes, they are not. GOod luck in finding the old u.
Perhaps, u can just merge the old and new you and who know, u might turn out to be fabulous and cooler. =)

ps: To me, u always be the pja I know and remember since 1998

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

thanks naddu..i do long for the times back at mad jiwa too..for me, those were the golden days that i wont forget..n i guess those were the one u treasured much due to ur soul mate now..*wink2..

heppi honeymoon dear..

missdora said...

hopefully u will find yours.. :DD

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

thanks miss dora the explorer..hihi..ensem la bopren awk tuh..