Wednesday, April 6, 2011

King of Whatever

Sara Bareilles - King of Anything

The song just suit the situation I’m facing, like a glove. This recurring problem tends to make me produce unique sound from time to time.

What would you do if somebody takes everything else for granted? Let say, in my situation, this selfish person just kept doing things according to her way of thinking. But you know that you have a better way for it? And she won’t take NO for an answer. And she really didn’t care about your time wasted waiting for her? But when her time ticks, she jumps up and down and makes a big fuss over it. What would you do then?


I don’t know what actually happened, but I find myself more patients lately. I’m actually a really hot-headed girl. Yeah, change do happens. And maybe it’s a good one.


But the thing is, I can’t do a thing to chase this problem, or rather someone, away. Tried to voice out my objection, my contempt. But all to no avail. Waiting for a next turn so that I can fix this. Maybe if I restrict the time spent figuring out about how to please her life, then the sun can shine and produce more rainbows.


Aiiihhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cik Benang said...

hey, benci lah.
I minat je lagu ni, u mesti minat jugak.
sila carik lagu lain.
:P

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

hahha..kita kan sehati sejiwa..musti la lagu2 yg i minat, u minat jugak..hihihi..haipai satu!!