Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lil steps: the beginning



After seeing/reading some of the awesome blogs that I happened to visit, I was really motivated to do my own lil explorer post. Alhamdulillah, I've been to some interesting places, took soo many pictures (really!!) and have managed to keep them all to myself. I am thinking of sharing them but I don't really know who to share it with, where and how to do so. So, thanks for the inspiration. I'll do my own travelogue in my own time. My data limit right now was exhausted to the max. Haha. Tu la, konon jarang online. Nahh, sekali kan dah exceed limit. Padan muka hang Duckness oii. 

So, I'll dig through my humongous image store. And I'll tell you about those places. I promise. Haha.. Betoi ni.. At least one place for each month. Toodiaa.. Macam banyak sangat tempat yang aku dah pi.


credit from google


I actually love backpacking travel. Sangat mencabar dan kita akan dapat lihat alam dengan lebih teliti. Tapi disebabkan Nenek sudah tua, belakang pun dah bengkok-bengkok (back problem), so, kena opt for a less stress mode of travel.  


credit from Google

Yes, Dearest Rasulullah s.a.w. said that too. I will try to do that Dearest one. 




4 comments:

gadisBunga™ said...

mesti buat! at least once a year. but once you start, once will never be enough. heheh~

good luck and have fun travelling!

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

your blog yang buat keinginan tulis travelog sendiri membuak-buak..sebab jeles tengok tempat cantik-cantik..thanks ye..

gadisBunga™ said...

alhamdulillah. so jom kite menulis sama-sama ok!

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

hihi..baek Guru Besar!! (GB jugak tu.ngehehe)